We hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your friends, enjoying dances, chants, and wine, but we hope you are lucky enough to receive a Christmas gift from your friends, even if you don’t have such a Christmas. In this post, we list hand-picked Christmas thank you messages to brighten the days for your friends and family.
As we enter the new year, we create a to-do list on topics such as starting sports and eating healthy, but we think that the top of the to-do list should be sending a thank you message to your friends and family for the gifts you received at Christmas.
They are wonderful people who still live and breathe the spirit of Christmas, they love you and they want you to feel good. By sending these thoughtful people who care about you the kind of heartwarming “Christmas Thank You Message”, you can make them happy and strengthen the bond between you
145 Christmas Thank You Messages.
We wish you many more beautiful Christmases and more beautiful gifts. Our gift to you is 145 Christmas thank you messages that you can send to those who give gifts at Christmas, we wish you a pleasant reading.
Here are 145 Christmas Thank You Messages that will Show How Happy You Are For The Gifts:
1. No matter what age we are, we are like children when we receive gifts, and your gift made me feel that way too. I started Christmas morning with great feelings thanks to you, and I hope you have a great year too.
2. I was very happy to receive the gift and I must admit that I did not expect such a generous gift, thank you very much.
3. I know how busy your work is, but even at this intensity, I was very touched by the fact that you bought me a gift, I’m glad I have friends like you, thank you very much.
4. With the gift from you, this Christmas has become a truly memorable one for me, I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas, happy new year.
5. When I look at the gift you bought for me, I can tell how well you know me, I had a very lucky Christmas to have friends like you, thank you.
6. Your gift has reached me, how thoughtful and generous you are, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and achieve all your goals in the new year.
7. You have received a wonderful Christmas gift, thank you very much, my dear friends, and I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas.
8. I didn’t expect something so amazing when you said you sent me a gift, you really managed to surprise me, thank you and happy Christmas.
9. Your friendship was invaluable to me, I really didn’t need such a precious gift, I want you to know that I had a much happier Christmas thanks to you and thank you.
10. You showed your kindness and generosity with a wonderful gift, you are like an inspiring friend and mentor to me, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a beautiful year.
11. I don’t find it enough to thank you with just a text message for your gift, and when you get back from vacation I want to say thank you face to face, happy holidays, and Merry Christmas.
12. Thanks to your gift, I had an unforgettable Christmas, thank you so much for being so generous, I love you so much.
13. Thanks to your kind gift, Christmas has become a very special day for me. I hope you had a lot of fun on your holiday and you have collected very good memories to tell when you come.
14. I didn’t expect to wake up so happy on Christmas morning, your gift really changed my whole day and boosted my energy, thank you for everything.
15. Your wonderful friendship was the greatest gift for me, and now you have made me incredibly happy with the gift you sent for Christmas, thank you very much.
16. Every time I look at your gift, I will remember how wonderful friends I had, I love you so much and thank you so much.
17. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family, after I received your gift my Christmas started to be wonderful too, thank you a thousand times.
18. Friendship is very precious to me and I know it is a friendship that will last a lifetime. When I saw your Christmas present, I realized once again how well you know me, and I wish you and your family a Happy New Year.
19. I didn’t know what to do with excitement in front of your gift, I want to thank you a thousand times, you always know best what I need.
20. I’m having a great Christmas, what could be nicer, then your gift arrived and it really made Christmas even better, you’re very thoughtful, thank you.
21. I was so spoiled by your Christmas gift, and I hope you guys enjoy and pamper this holiday season, thank you very much.
22. I did not expect such a useful gift, you are a great friend, I wish you and your wife a Merry Christmas.
23. I knew how thoughtful you were but didn’t know you knew me this well, your Christmas gift is really fit on me, thank you.
24. You sent a wonderful frame, I put our most beautiful photo in it and I can’t wait to show it to you.
25. I will keep your gift for life and every time I see it I will remember what a good friend you were, I hope you have an unforgettable year.
26. Glad to hear you’re on your way and spending Christmas with your family, thank you so much for the gift, really great choice.
27. Thank you so much for your generous gift, but I want you to know that the greatest gift to me is your friendship, Merry Christmas.
28. You doubled my Christmas joy with the gift you sent, you chose a very meaningful gift for me, thank you very much.
29. May the joy and laughter be with you this Christmas, you were very thoughtful, the gift you chose was truly stunning, thank you.
30. Your Christmas gift is priceless to me, I am so lucky to have thoughtful friends like you, I wish you a Merry Christmas.
31. I did not expect such a wonderful gift when I found out that you have a surprise for me, thank you very much, and I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.
32. My greatest luck in life is to have a wonderful friend like you, Merry Christmas and I want you to know that I am grateful for your kind gift.
33. Your gift delighted me and brightened my night, helped me have a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you are having a great holiday too.
34. I can’t believe you sent gifts to everyone in my family one by one, you are really generous and kind, thank you very much, and a merry Christmas.
35. Thanks to the gift you sent, my Christmas is no longer an ordinary celebration and turned into fun, thank you very much.
36. It’s our 3rd Christmas celebration since we met and you again sent me a wonderful gift, thank you very much indeed.
37. Thank you very much for taking the time to buy me a gift during your busy work and also while preparing for the holiday, you are a great friend.
38. You know very well what I love, no one else would have thought to buy me such a gift, thank you.
39. Your Christmas gift will be very useful to me, I can’t wait to use it soon, thank you very much.
40. You prove again and again that you are my best friend every special day, I loved the gift you received, thank you, and happy Christmas.
41. We don’t have a chance to be together this Christmas, but even though there are distances between us, you managed to be by my side with the gift you received, I love you very much, Merry Christmas.
42. We wish you and your family a peaceful, happy Christmas and many more years to come, my dear friend, you have made me very happy with the gift you sent.
43. Thank you for your kindness from the day I met you, again you sent a wonderful gift on Christmas day, thank you very much.
44. I can say that it is the best gift I have ever received in my life, I don’t know what I did to deserve your friendship, but you make me very happy.
45. I really liked your gift and all my friends who saw it wanted one for themselves, but I’m sorry they don’t have a friend like you.
46. I hope we can celebrate next Christmas together, thank you for making me so happy with a wonderful gift.
47. You are the craziest person I know, I am very surprised by the gift you received for Christmas, thank you very much, I am really lucky to have a friend like you.
48. Even though you are in another city, it was really nice of you to think of me and send me a wonderful Christmas present, thank you very much.
49. Your effort to find a suitable gift for me as well as receiving a gift shows what a thoughtful friend you are, thank you very much.
50. A much simpler gift would also make me happy, I am embarrassed that you sent such an expensive gift, thank you very much.
51. I was very sorry that you couldn’t be with me at the Christmas celebration, but the gift you sent gave me a little comfort, thank you very much.
52. The greatest gift in life is to have a good friend, I feel very lucky and also thank you for the gift you sent.
53. We are nearing the end of another year and I am very happy to see that our friendship has continued for so many years, and thank you very much for your Christmas gift.
54. I wouldn’t want to have Christmas fun without you but I’m happy to know that you will be with your family and I received your Christmas present, thank you very much.
55. If there is anything more beautiful than the Christmas dinner and the wine we drank, it is the gift you sent me, thank you very much.
56. We had a great year and I believe we have many more healthy and long years ahead, I wish you a Merry Christmas and thank you very much for the gift.
57. We continue to live in the spirit of Christmas and I want to say that you have made this spirit even more beautiful with the gift you sent.
58. Thank you so much for sending me a wonderful gift that will make me spend Christmas more joyful than ever before.
59. Christmas is always meaningful and beautiful, but the most memorable thing from this Christmas will be the wonderful gift you sent, thank you very much.
60. Thank you for making this Christmas even more memorable with the gift you sent, and I wish you and your family a wonderful new year.
61. Thank you for making this Christmas the best Christmas of my life with the gift you sent.
62. You doubled my Christmas joy with a wonderful gift, you made me incredibly happy, thank you so much.
63. Even though we spend this Christmas with our families, we always have our most precious friends in mind, and as one of those friends, I thank you very much for the gift you sent me.
64. The biggest reason for the smile on my face this Christmas was the wonderful gift you received thinking of me, thank you very much.
65. I was very happy when I saw your gift, but I did not expect such a valuable gift, you are very generous and kind, thank you.
66. May Christmas bring abundance and joy to all of us, but before that, I received your gift, I am so happy, thank you.
67. I want you to know that all my friends are jealous of the gift you sent, thank you very much, Merry Christmas.
68. Christmas is my favorite time of the year, it’s always been a day that makes me feel the most beautiful, and now I’m even happier seeing your wonderful gift.
69. Christmas allows us to think about the good things in our life and one of the best things in my life is your friendship, also thank you so much for your thoughtful gift.
70. You know how much I love nature and that’s why you got the perfect gift for me, you are my true friend, thank you very much.
71. You could have bought anything as a Christmas present, but you found exactly what I wanted, thank you very much.
72. I think Christmas is the most beautiful time of the year and I want you to know that the gift I received from you during this time makes me very happy.
73. Christmas is a time when we experience much better feelings than fun and joy, and at a time like this, I am very happy with the gift I received from you.
74. I never want Christmas to end, these days when we got together with our family and felt great, and my happiness was doubled with the wonderful gift I received from you.
75. It’s nice to see someone doing the same for me while I do my best to make everyone happy on Christmas, thank you for the gift.
76. My energy is always high at Christmas and I try to make everyone happy, I am very pleased that you, my dear friends, received gifts by thinking of me.
77. Another year is ending and a new one is starting, I hope this year will be as wonderful as the previous ones, thank you very much for your gift.
78. Wishing you a year filled with the spirit of Christmas in your home and thank you so much for your wonderful gift.
79. I wish you and your family a lifetime of happiness and I am very happy to be one of our friends who live in the Christmas spirit, and thank you very much for your generous gift.
80. Some friendships have no limits of time and space, our friendship is one of those wonderful friendships and the Christmas gift you chose for me is truly wonderful.
81. We had a wonderful time in the Christmas spirit, I wish this to last all year and I want you to know that you made me very happy with your gift.
82. I think that days like Christmas should always be lived with enthusiasm and I want you to know that you doubled my enthusiasm with the gift you got banned.
83. The authentic gift I received at our Christmas dinner made me feel very different and made me realize that I have a real friend.
84. Knowing my passion for technology, I am thrilled with the wonderful Christmas gift you received, thank you very much.
85. It was amazing to receive the best gift I have ever received in my life at the most beautiful time of the year, thank you very much.
86. Some gifts are priceless and you got me just that kind of gift, my dear friend, Merry Christmas.
87. Even though we can’t be together this Christmas, I prayed for you too and wished you a wonderful new year, and thank you for your kind gift.
88. You prove to me again and again that you are a great friend, I know how lucky I am to have a friend like you, and I thank you for your Christmas gift.
89. You know my dreams and passions so you chose a great Christmas gift, thank you very much.
90. I hope you had a great Christmas and the next year as well, the gift you got me was amazing, thank you. Thank you for accepting these Christmas thank you messages.
91. All my friends wanted to meet you after seeing the generous Christmas present you got me, I guess you have a lot of fans now.
92. You and I spent our childhood together, we had wonderful Christmases, we were apart this Christmas, but you made me very happy with a wonderful gift, so glad to have you, my dear friend.
93. I want you to know that while I owe you many things in my life, now you are embarrassing me so much with such a generous gift.
94. I wish I had more friends like you, you’ve always mentored me and now you’ve made me a lot happier with a nice Christmas gift.
95. You are so thoughtful and kind that I can’t be like you no matter what I do, thank you so much for your Christmas present.
96. If I ever came into this world again, you would still be my best friend, I love you so much and I want you to know that I am grateful for your Christmas gift.
97. My dear family, I am so happy to spend Christmas with you and I want you to know that I feel the best of the Christmas spirit with the gift you received.
98. May the spirit of Christmas always be with us and never lose our beautiful feelings, you my friend who shared these feelings with me, thank you so much for your wonderful gift.
99. Dear family, I wish we could spend Christmas together but unfortunately this year it didn’t happen, all I can do is thank you for your generous gift.
100. Dear brother, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, I miss you all so much, I was very touched by the gift you gave me, thank you all.
101. I am proud to have a family like yours, I would love to be with you, I hope we can celebrate together next year, thank you for your Christmas present.
102. Dear friends, you have bought me wonderful Christmas gifts, I was very touched and did not know what to say, thank you very much.
103. You’ve always been more than just a colleague for me, it’s a pleasure to work with and chat with you, and I’d like to point out that I also love your Christmas gift.
104. Sometimes our friends feel like they’re part of our family, and that’s exactly how I feel for you and thank you so much for your Christmas present.
105. I haven’t received a gift that I was this excited about in a long time, I can truly say this Christmas is the best Christmas of my life, thank you very much.
Hand-picked Great Quotes About Christmas
“The joy of brightening other lives becomes for us the magic of the holidays.”
“Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”
Norman Vincent Peale
“Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.”
Dale Evans Rogers
“Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.”
Ruth Carter Stapleton
“Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.”
“Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy; who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows.”
Edwin Osgood Grover
“When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things—not the great occasions—give off the greatest glow of happiness.”
“Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance—a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.”
Augusta E. Randel
“I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another.”
“As for me, I like to take my Christmas a little at a time, all through the year.”
“Mankind is a great, an immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.”
Pope John XXIII
“For Christmas is tradition time— Traditions that recall The precious memories down the years, The sameness of them all.”
Helen Lowrie Marshall
“A good conscience is a continual Christmas.”
“Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words.”
“I love the Christmas-tide, and yet,
I notice this, each year I live;
I always like the gifts I get,
But how I love the gifts I give!”
“Let us have music for Christmas…
Sound the trumpet of joy and rebirth;
Let each of us try, with a song in our hearts,
To bring peace to men on earth.”
Mildred L. Jarrell
“Christmas gives us an opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.”
“It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
“Christmas always rustled. It rustled every time, mysteriously, with silver and gold paper, tissue paper and a rich abundance of shiny paper, decorating and hiding everything and giving a feeling reckless extravagance.”
“T’was the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.”
Clement Clarke Moore
“Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed.”
Ann Garnett Schultz
“God goes to those who have time to hear him—and so on this cloudless night he went to simple shepherds.”
“God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If He gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.”
“And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent…”
“Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.”
Helen Steiner Rice
“Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.”
“Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.”
Richelle E. Goodrich
“Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”
“Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.”
“Christmas now surrounds us, Happiness is everywhere. Our hands are busy with many tasks as carols fill the air.”
“Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away.”
Norman Wesley Brooks
“The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.”
James Cash Penney
“Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance—each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon.”
“There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.”
“Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin—inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintry night.”
John J. Geddes
“Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it white.”
“The world has grown weary through the years, but at Christmas, it is young.”
“Christmas is a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart
“Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.”
Christmas is the day that holds all time together.”
Do you know more Christmas thank you messages? Share with us?
Did you know that Santa’s name comes from the Dutch version of Saing Nicholaus? For more fun facts about Christmas, check out the infographic below.