You have experienced many things, good or bad, during the whole year, you have been happy or sad, you have earned or lost money, maybe you have got a new car, maybe you have sold your house. When you leave behind a year in which you have lived so many things, you must have something to be thankful for. If not financially, you can at least be thankful that you are in good health. In this post, we list hand-picked thanksgiving messages to employees to share your wishes for them and their families.
Being grateful is also a national holiday in the United States and Canada as Thanksgiving. It is a very nice holiday celebrated in Canada on the second Monday of October and celebrated in the USA on the fourth Thursday of November.
You should celebrate this day for your employees outside of your family. Your employees should know that they are valued, respected, and appreciated for their success in your company. Thanks to Thanksgiving, you can communicate well with your employees and show them how important they are to you.
We’ve created a list to help you send Thanksgiving messages. If you wish, you can directly use a message in this list or make changes to create a much nicer Thanksgiving message for your employees. As the OOLIPO TEAM, we congratulate you and your family on Thanksgiving Day and wish you a pleasant reading.
133 Perfect Thanksgiving Messages to Employees
Here are 133 Thanksgiving Messages to Employees that will Show How Important They are for You:
1. Thanksgiving is a great time to question the past year, reflect on what we’ve been through, and I’m so happy to spend this time with a valuable employee like you, I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
2. Thanksgiving is a wonderful time when I find peace and feel good, I hope it goes the same for you and the abundance in your life grows.
3. On Thanksgiving Day, we are grateful for everything we have, materially and spiritually, and I am grateful to have colleagues like you and thank you all for your contributions.
4. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving with your family and friends, the value you add to our company is truly invaluable, so glad to have you, my dear friends.
5. We have many more years of great work ahead of us, I will be grateful to have a team like you at Thanksgiving and wish you all a good holiday.
6. This Thanksgiving, I will be grateful not for material things, but only for the friends I have. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones and a good holiday.
7. You are one of the most valuable employees of our company, we wish you the best Thanksgiving and your life getting better and better.
8. On Thanksgiving Day, I will thank you for having valuable employees like you, you always did your best, I hope you have a wonderful holiday.
9. We are grateful to have honest employees like you, you have increased the value of our company day by day, we wish you the happiest Thanksgiving.
10. I am confident that you will play a bigger role in the future of our company, thank you for your contributions so far, and wish you a nice Thanksgiving.
11. I no longer worry about the problems we face at our company because we have a wonderful employee like you, and I wish you happiness on Thanksgiving.
12. We appreciate your work ethic and hard work, we have another great year behind us, and we wish you, your family and friends, a happy Thanksgiving.
13. I admire your energy, the motivation of other employees in our company has increased thanks to you, we are very happy to have you in our team, we wish you the best of Thanksgiving holiday.
14. I realize how much you have sacrificed for our company, we are so lucky to have teammates like you, we wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.
15. We wish you a wonderful feast on Thanksgiving with your friends and thank you for the sacrifices you have made for our company.
16. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and come back rested, it’s a pleasure for us to work with you.
17. Thanks to your productivity and creativity, our company has been incredibly valuable, and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and come back rested.
18. Your energy and loyalty to our company set an example for other employees, we are sure that we will see you in bigger roles in the future, we wish you and your family happiness on Thanksgiving Day.
19. Thank you for guiding new recruits at the company, and we hope you enjoy Thanksgiving and have a lot of fun.
20. You have earned the trust of all of us in a very short time and you have proven yourself, we are sure to work with you for many years, we wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving.
21. We are very happy to see your willingness to take responsibility and harmony with other employees, and we look forward to continuing to work with you after a wonderful Thanksgiving.
22. Thank you for helping us build a sincere team of professionals, happy Thanksgiving.
23. Our company wouldn’t have been able to grow this much without you, your presence gives us strength, happy Thanksgiving.
24. We appreciate your loyalty to our company and the positive impact you have on other colleagues, and we hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
25. You pack so much work into a short time that we begin to think that you are traveling through time. We are very happy to have you on our team and we wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.
26. Your name will be at the top of my gratitude list for Thanksgiving, because you’ve been a big part of our company’s rapid rise, and I’m grateful to you.
27. Thank you very much for being a disciplined employee and never interrupting work, I hope you and your family and friends enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday.
28. I appreciate your work and I want you to know that we feel lucky to have employees like you at our company, happy Thanksgiving.
29. We want you to have a more wonderful Thanksgiving than ever before and return to our company full of energy.
30. Thanksgiving is one of the best days of the year and you deserve to make the most of this special day.
31. Happy Thanksgiving Day, we wish you a nice holiday with your family, thank you for your contribution to the growth of our company.
32. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and would like to express our pleasure to work with you.
33. We are leaving another year behind and thank you for your high performance since the day you joined our company, we wish you a happy holiday.
34. We wish you and your family happiness on Thanksgiving, one of the days when we should express our gratitude for the wonderful people in our lives.
35. After a year of peace and happiness, we wish you and your friends a happy Thanksgiving holiday.
36. We wish you a happy holiday on Thanksgiving Day, where we express our gratitude for all the beauties we have in our work and private life.
37. Thanksgiving Day will be much more special for us this year because thanks to our valuable employees like you, our company has gained a lot of value and you have made us look to the future with hope.
38. We wish you a happy Thanksgiving with your delicious turkey and wine, and congratulations on your success in our company.
39. Thank you for understanding, adapting, and doing great work on our company’s vision and mission, happy Thanksgiving.
40. We see that you always try to do the best for our company, we are very happy that you are working with us, we wish you a great time with your family on Thanksgiving Day.
41. Thanks to the dedication you have shown this year, our company has grown and gained much more value. While celebrating Thanksgiving, we will definitely remember our valuable employees like you and wish you a happy holiday.
42. We are leaving another year behind and we know we will accomplish more together, and we wish you happiness with your delicious turkey and wine on Thanksgiving Day.
43. You deserve to be proud of your achievements at our company, I know we will do much better together after the holidays, happy Thanksgiving.
44. Although there is much to be thankful for, from the point of view of our company, we are grateful that we have employees like you and wish you a happy Thanksgiving holiday.
45. We want you to know that you are a very important employee of our team, we are grateful to have employees like you in our company, we wish you an unforgettable Thanksgiving.
46. We hope you make the most of Thanksgiving, the start of the countdown to the end of the year, and continue to do great work together after the holidays.
47. You guys are great workers, I know I need to say this more, Happy Thanksgiving, and hope you have a great time with your family.
48. Happy Thanksgiving and I hope the next year brings better days to you and your family, happy holidays.
49. We pride ourselves on your seriousness, patience, and solution-oriented character, have a Happy Thanksgiving, and let you know that we look forward to working together again after the holidays.
50. I know that things are busy and difficult at our company, but we are very happy to see that you are doing these things with patience, and we wish you a nice Thanksgiving with your family.
51. The important thing for our company is that the employees can work in harmony with the team as well as doing their job well, and we are happy that you solved your compliance problem in a short time.
52. We appreciate your achievements at our company and want you to know that we are empowered by your presence, have a great holiday, and Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for accepting these thanksgiving messages to employees.
53. You are the unsung heroes of our company, you do great work in the production part, we wish you a happy Thanksgiving and a happy holiday.
54. Being grateful is something that makes you feel good and makes you appreciate what you have. We congratulate you on Thanksgiving and wish you continued success at work.
55. A person who is not grateful for what he has can never be happy, we are grateful to have valuable employees like you, and we celebrate Thanksgiving with our sincere feelings.
56. Things may not always go well, but we know that as long as we have employees like you, we will solve any problem, we have a lot of work to do after the holidays, we celebrate Thanksgiving.
57. We managed to grow our company together, we wouldn’t be able to reach this level without you, we hope you have a great Thanksgiving and we look forward to seeing you with us energetically after the holiday.
58. I will spend this Thanksgiving with gratitude that we have such a company, that our company has employees like you, and I wish you and your family a happy holiday.
59. All companies can have hard-working employees, but they cannot have talented, loyal, and hardworking employees. I feel very lucky in this regard, I am proud of you, and happy Thanksgiving.
60. Those who do not have a sense of gratitude lead a life of stress because of their ambitions, but life is not worth all that stress, we wish you happy Thanksgiving and stress-free holidays.
61. We all really deserve this holiday, we want you to have the best Thanksgiving with your loved ones, and we wish you a happy holiday on behalf of our company.
62. We have a lot to be thankful for, but we don’t appreciate what we have until we lose it. We know the value of having employees like you and we wish you the best in celebrating Thanksgiving, happy holidays.
63. You have exceeded our expectations from you and you have managed to be a great team, you deserve the holiday, we wish you a happy Thanksgiving.
64. We wish you a richer and happier year than ever before, happy Thanksgiving and happy holidays dear colleagues.
65. We appreciate your dedication to your work and loyalty to our company, and we wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving and much happier and more prosperous life in the year ahead.
66. Thanks to your harmonious nature and hard work, you have gained our appreciation in a short time and you have managed to become an important part of our team, we wish you a happy holiday and celebrate your Thanksgiving Day.
67. We may not be able to describe to you how to cook a turkey, but we can talk about the importance of being thankful. We hope you spend this Thanksgiving with your loved ones in a wonderful way, we are very happy that you are an employee of our company.
68. Since we have employees like you, we want to talk about you first on Thanksgiving, we wish you a nice holiday and we are sure that you will do great work after the holiday.
69. We are grateful for the blessings we have had so far and will have in the future, we congratulate you, our employees, on Thanksgiving Day and wish you a happy holiday.
70. Sometimes we need to count what we have, one by one, so that our awareness increases and we know how much we have. We thank you a thousand times for having excellent employees like you and wish you a good holiday.
71. When we think about it, we realize that we have much more valuable things than we think, realizing this, I wish we didn’t wait for Thanksgiving, but there is nothing we can do, we wish you all a happy holiday.
72. Have a delicious turkey, plenty of wine, and end the new year in the best way possible. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you our dear employees.
73. While greedy people make the world uninhabitable, those who know how to be grateful make the world beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, who make the world beautiful.
74. A Thanksgiving with your loved ones and a good holiday are waiting for you, please enjoy and return to our company full of energy.
75. We hope your Thanksgiving Day is more like a feast than an ordinary meal, happy holidays, dear employees.
76. We wish you a Thanksgiving Day where you will chat with your friends, have good dreams about the future and bring luck and happiness to you. Happy holidays to all of you.
77. We wish you a pleasant holiday on Thanksgiving Day, where you get together with your friends, eat your delicious turkey, and sip your wine.
78. We are very happy that you have spent another year at our company, we hope you are as happy as we are and we will continue to work together for many years to come, we celebrate Thanksgiving.
79. Sometimes you left work late in the evening, sometimes you continued to work from home, but you never left things unfinished, we know that our company will be much better as long as we have great employees like you and we wish you a good holiday.
80. You are the most devoted and hardworking employee of this company, I wanted to personally celebrate your Thanksgiving, I wish you a happy holiday.
81. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days, we realize the meaning of life and the importance of what we have, of course, we celebrate with a delicious turkey and plenty of wine, I hope your Thanksgiving is the best
82. We should not wait for Thanksgiving to be grateful for what we have, at least we should be very happy to be healthy and not lose hope for the future.
83. People who know how to be grateful are filled with peace, they work to have more, but they never regret having less, and we wish you a peaceful Thanksgiving Day.
84. A heart that knows how to be grateful will never be restless, greedy, stressed, or worried about the future, we know that you are one of those people and we celebrate Thanksgiving.
85. We should be grateful for all the talents we have because we make a living because of these talents, I know we will find more to be thankful for on Thanksgiving, and I wish you a happy holiday.
86. I wish you a Thanksgiving Day where you will never lose hope for the future and you will better appreciate what you have.
87. We should be grateful not only for things of great material value like our house, our car, but also for the coffee we drink when we wake up in the morning, and we should appreciate life.
88. Even though we celebrate Thanksgiving Day once a year, we should start the day with gratitude every morning when we wake up, we should not lose hope as long as we are alive, we wish you all a happy holiday.
89. People always think they deserve more, but it’s just as important to appreciate what you have as it is to deserve more, I wish you a great year and Happy Thanksgiving.
90. Thanksgiving Day turns into an even more meaningful day with your family and friends coming together, and we wish you to spend this meaningful day in the happiest way possible.
91. We are a great team, we are confident that this team will be very successful for many years to come, we celebrate your Thanksgiving and look forward to getting together after the holidays.
92. When we start counting what we have, that’s when we realize how much we have, Thanksgiving is a great day to raise our awareness.
93. You may have many financial losses in your life, but you can have everything as long as you are in good health, happy Thanksgiving.
94. We appreciate your success in your business life, celebrating Thanksgiving with the whole, I think you deserve a good holiday.
95. Happy holidays to all our employees to celebrate Thanksgiving when their homes will be full of potential.
96. We hope these romantic months bring peace throughout and you’re like a great Thanksgiving, happy holidays to all our employees.
97. We appreciate your work for the satisfaction of our customers and we know you deserve a good holiday, we wish you a happy Thanksgiving.
98. You did a great job this year, we appreciate you and wish you a happy Thanksgiving.
99. We were very impressed with the fact that you were able to take precautions against problems that may arise in our company, apart from solving them.
100. We are grateful to you for maintaining your enthusiasm for work and hard work since your first day at our company, and we hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends.
101. Sometimes we forget to say how grateful we are to our valued employees like you, we know how valuable you are and we wish you a nice holiday.
102. Thank you for everything you have done for our company, we owe where we are now to you, our valued employees, we will come to even better places after the holidays, we congratulate you all on Thanksgiving Day.
103. You’ve worked hard this year and you deserve a good holiday, you guys are the greatest team we’ve ever seen and we hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
104. You believed in our company, we believed in you and we came together. Looking at the past year, we understand that we did a very good job, we wish you a good holiday.
105. We are proud of all our employees and we see how well we have chosen the right strategy for recruitment. We wish you all a happy and peaceful Thanksgiving our dear employees.
106. You’ve worked hard this year, now it’s time for some rest, we hope you have a great holiday with your family, see you after Thanksgiving.
107. We are grateful for the positive atmosphere you have brought to our company, we are proud to have employees like you, and we hope you celebrate Thanksgiving in the best way possible.
108. Apart from seeing our company grow, we are very happy to see our employees develop themselves, we hope you have a wonderful holiday and return to work energetically.
109. In our company, we want you to be satisfied not only with your salary but also with the working environment because you make all kinds of sacrifices for your job, we want to do our best for you, we wish you a good holiday for now and look forward to your return.
110. In addition to the success of our employees in their work, we take care that they are well-intentioned and mature people, we appreciate your dedication in this matter and wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.
111. You are not only our employees but also our dear friends, so it is very important to us that you have a great holiday, we wish you a beautiful Thanksgiving. You deserve these thanksgiving messages to employees.
Hand-picked Great Quotes About Thanksgiving and Gratitude
“He who thanks but with the lips Thanks but in part; The full, the true Thanksgiving Comes from the heart.”
“Thanksgiving is the holiday of peace, the celebration of work and the simple life… a true folk-festival that speaks the poetry of the turn of the seasons, the beauty of seedtime and harvest, the ripe product of the year — and the deep, deep connection of all these things with God.”
Ray Stannard Baker
“Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are.”
“Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds.”
“Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have.”
“If you think about a Thanksgiving dinner, it’s really like making a large chicken.”
“But see, in our open clearings, how golden the melons lie; Enrich them with sweets and spices, and give us the pumpkin-pie!”
Margaret Junkin Preston
“Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.”
“I love Thanksgiving because it is a holiday centered around food and family, two things that are of utmost importance to me.”
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
John F. Kennedy
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
“Remember God’s bounty in the year. String the pearls of His favor. Hide the dark parts, except so far as they are breaking out in light! Give this one day to thanks, to joy, to gratitude!”
Henry Ward Beecher
“We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.”
John F. Kennedy
“Thanksgiving comes to us out of the prehistoric dimness, universal to all ages and all faiths. At whatever straws we must grasp, there is always a time for gratitude and new beginnings.”
J. Robert Moskin
“The Pilgrims made seven times more graves than huts. No Americans have been more impoverished than these who, nevertheless, set aside a day of thanksgiving.”
“Appreciation can change a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.”
“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
“There is one day that is ours. There is one day when all we Americans who are not self-made go back to the old home to eat saleratus biscuits and marvel how much nearer to the porch the old pump looks than it used to. Thanksgiving Day is the one day that is purely American.”
O. Henry, Two Thanksgiving Day Gentlemen
“I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land.”
“I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage.”
“Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude.”
“It has been an unchallengeable American doctrine that cranberry sauce, a pink goo with overtones of sugared tomatoes, is a delectable necessity of the Thanksgiving board and that turkey is uneatable without it.”
Do you know more thanksgiving messages to employees? Share with us!
The most popular side dish for Thanksgiving dinner is stuffing followed by mashed potatoes. For more thanksgiving facts and trends, check out the infographic below.