Congratulations on your graduation, now a new era begins in your life. You will have your business life, your colleagues, and you will adapt to this new environment faster than you ever expected, and you will feel as if you have been living this way for years. In this post, we list the best graduation thank you card messages to brighten the days of your friends and family.
We hope you will work at the jobs you love for life and have great co-workers because they will now form a large part of your life.
After years of trying to graduate, you deserve to celebrate this milestone in your life with a great party. Maybe you want to celebrate with your family, just with your friends, maybe you can celebrate without a big party. No matter how you celebrate it, you may want to thank the people who are with you on this happy day, who take time for you and even make your day beautiful with gifts.
We have prepared messages that can help you send a nice thank you message to these people who are proud of your success and share your happiness. You can use these messages directly or write more beautiful ones by getting inspired. We wish you success in your future life and a great career.
134 Best Graduation Thank You Card Messages
Here are 134 Graduation Thank You Card Messages that will Show Your Gratitude to the People
1. Thank you very much for guiding me with the advice you have given me since the beginning of my education life. You were with me on graduation day and spoiled me with your generous gift, my dear brother.
2. If it weren’t for you, my graduation party wouldn’t have gone so well, it always makes me happy to have you by my side, thank you very much.
3. I am very happy to see you with me on one of the most special days of my life, I know how much you have helped with the preparations, I am glad to have you, my friend.
4. Wherever my next life goes, as I look at your gift, I will remember you and know that I have a friend who will come to my aid whenever I need it.
5. I am very happy to know that you are proud of me, this feeling makes my graduation even more meaningful. I’m glad you’re with me my dear family and thank you for your wonderful gift.
6. I can say that your generosity spoiled me, you made me very happy with this wonderful gift, thank you very much for coming to my graduation party and not leaving me alone.
7. My education life was a long journey, but you always supported me and on my graduation day you were with me with a nice gift, I am grateful to you.
8. You have always mentored me in my future planning and thank you so much for being with me at my graduation, I love you so much.
9. After my graduation, until I started my business life, the thing I needed the most was cash support and you made me very happy by showing your generosity, I am very grateful.
10. I am very happy to see you at my graduation, thank you very much for not leaving me alone.
11. Thank you very much for your nice words at my graduation and for your belief that I will be successful in my career.
12. Thank you very much for helping me until I graduate, even though you could not come to my graduation, I am grateful to you for making my day better with your gift.
13. Your gift made me very happy, thank you very much, my dear family, for being with me at my graduation.
14. The big donation you made to me on my graduation day will really help me start my business life very easily, I am grateful to you.
15. You made me very happy by coming to my graduation party, you helped me a lot before that, I love you very much.
16. You made my already amazing graduation party an unforgettable moment with your gift, you are amazing people.
17. I can’t believe you’ve come all this way to join my graduation, thank you so much, you made me so happy.
18. I appreciate the time you took to buy me a gift that I love so much, you guys are great friends and I love you all so much.
19. I feel very lucky that you attended my graduation and were able to sing and dance together, thank you, my dear family.
20. Dear brother, I am very happy with your generous gift card, you can be sure that I will make the most of it.
21. You made me very happy by giving me a lot more money than I expected on my graduation, I promise you, my dear family, that I will make good use of this money.
22. I graduated and now I am ready to start my new job, but thanks to the financial assistance you have provided, I will be able to start my business life much more confidently.
23. Thank you so much for your kind graduation gift, I’m proud to have friends like you.
24. The venue you chose for my graduation was amazing and beautifully decorated, I am very lucky to have a family that always does the best for me.
25. I know you need permission from your job to come to my graduation, I am grateful for your sacrifice, I love you so much.
26. You showed me your generosity and kindness with the gift you bought, I am grateful to you.
27. It was very important for me to be able to celebrate my graduation with my loved ones, thank you very much for not leaving me alone.
28. I was very happy to see you at my graduation party, you changed the atmosphere with your high energy as always, thank you very much.
29. You brought joy and happiness to everyone by attending my graduation, you are a great friend, thank you very much.
30. I want you to know that I will make the most of your generous help in my new job, thanks to you, I had wonderful graduation.
31. Thank you very much for your generous gift card, but I wish you were with me, I hope we can get together soon.
32. I missed you so much, I am very happy that you came to my graduation, we will have a lot of work to do together from now on, I love you very much.
33. I wanted my dearest friends to be with me at my graduation and it came true, thank you all for coming.
34. You can’t imagine how happy you made me by attending my graduation party, thank you very much for your support throughout my education life.
35. I am so happy that you managed to find my favorite gift, you know me really well, thank you very much.
36. I received your message congratulating my graduation, I am extremely proud to complete my education, thank you very much for your support.
37. I worked hard to graduate and you came to my aid whenever things went wrong, so you were the person I most wanted to see at my graduation, thank you for coming.
38. I’m so glad you arranged your program for me to attend my graduation, it was very exciting to see you at the celebration.
39. Thank you for helping me prepare for my graduation, I can’t repay your favor, it was a great party thanks to you.
40. My happiness was doubled because of your generous gift and seeing you at my graduation, one of the turning points of my life journey, thank you very much.
41. You were always there to help me, you are my best mentor, you played a big part in my graduation, thank you for everything.
42. You have already taught me what to do not only in school life but also in business life, I am very lucky to have a friend like you.
43. You are one of my biggest inspirations, thank you for not leaving me alone at my graduation.
44. You are a great teacher, I owe my graduation to you, and I wish you to be my greatest mentor in my future life.
45. Thank you so much for sending such a wonderful gift to make me forget that it’s my graduation day, you guys are great friends.
46. Thank you for encouraging me in every moment of my education life, I was very happy to see you at my graduation.
47. You are a great teacher who taught me to follow my dreams, I owe you a lot, thank you for coming to my graduation.
48. I was continuing my education life obsessed with only one profession, but you have developed my perspective and now I know that much better business life is waiting for me.
49. I feel very lucky to have a family like you, you were with me at my graduation, and thank you so much for buying me an amazing gift.
50. You made me enjoy school and made me one of the most successful students, I am grateful to you.
51. I know that graduation is not the end but the beginning of my new life, and as long as I have a family like you, I will achieve anything.
52. I am enjoying my graduation and have no worries about the future because I have a great mentor like you.
53. Everyone graduates from school but not everyone can develop a vision, thank you so much for changing my perspective as my mentor.
54. Every student can graduate, but not every student can have a family that supports them like this, thank you for being by my side.
55. Thank you for teaching and encouraging me that real life begins after graduation.
56. Thank you very much for forcing me to leave my comfort zone and making me a successful student.
57. You can see me as a fighter, not a graduate, I will continue to work to be a worthy person in my family.
58. My graduation was very important to me so I wanted my favorite people to be by my side, thank you for coming. And thank you for accepting these graduation thank you card messages.
59. As you can learn something from every person, you gave me a lot of information about life and you did not leave me alone at my graduation, thank you very much.
60. Thank you for always supporting me in my student life and making me believe that I will succeed.
61. Dear family, who taught me to think big, I owe my graduation to you and will work hard to be a worthy son to you.
62. I learned to struggle and never give up from you, my dear brother, I owe my graduation to you, thank you very much.
63. I know that hard work is more important than luck in this life, and I promise to work even harder and have a great career from now on.
64. I didn’t believe I would graduate, but you supported me so much that I don’t believe there is a limit to what I can achieve now, thank you very much.
65. I owe it to you that my graduation was wonderful, things wouldn’t have been so good if you hadn’t joined my party.
66. My dear family, who encouraged me to plan my future, I would like to thank you very much, and I am very happy that you attended my graduation.
67. My friends who made me realize my talents, I love you very much and thank you for not leaving me alone at my graduation.
68. Time goes by so fast, I don’t even know when my graduation day is coming, but as long as you’re in my life, I’m sure everything will be fine.
69. Graduation is the most important moment of my life and I would like to thank you for helping me to make this moment better.
70. You supported me every time I had difficulties and you had the most important part in my graduation, I love you very much.
71. Some days I thought that I would never graduate, but you always supported me and made me very happy by attending my graduation, thank you.
72. Thank you so much for singing with me, having fun, and spoiling me with gifts at my graduation.
73. I worked hard to come to this day and succeeded in graduating. I was very happy to see my dear friends like you at my graduation.
74. I am very lucky to have a family that does not doubt me for a second, your trust in me has played a large part in my graduation.
75. Although I was very happy to graduate, I had concerns about starting my career, but my self-confidence was restored thanks to your generous help at my graduation.
76. My school life, which I know I will miss very much, has come to an end and you have made me happy with a wonderful graduation gift, thank you very much.
77. I worked hard during my education life, now my business life is starting and I know that I have to work harder than before, thank you very much for supporting me with your generous gift before these difficult days.
78. Thank you so much for being there for me in my most difficult times and for giving me a wonderful gift at my graduation.
79. My dear family, who are the reason why I live life without fear, thank you very much for seeing you at my graduation and I would like to say that you have chosen a wonderful gift.
80. I have to admit that I was discouraged many times until my graduation day, but I succeeded thanks to my family who taught me to never give up, thank you very much.
81. Thank you very much for coming to my graduation, which I see as the last stop of my life before the new journey begins.
82. My biggest supporters are my dear family, your presence gave me strength and I succeeded in graduating. Also thank you very much for your graduation gift.
83. Your generous financial assistance at my graduation will give me a great start to my career, thank you very much.
84. Graduation is the first step to look at the future with hope and I left this step behind, you also supported me incredibly with graduation gifts, thank you very much.
85. My graduation is like the beginning of a dream for me and thank you very much for being with me on my very important day.
86. Thank you very much for being with me on my graduation day celebrating my success and choosing a wonderful gift.
87. Thank you very much for turning my graduation day into a party, my dear friends.
88. I am very happy that I graduated and fulfilled my family’s greatest wish, and thank you for not leaving me alone on my graduation day.
89. Graduation day is a young person’s biggest dream and I have achieved this dream, thank you to everyone who supported me.
90. I took the first step towards achieving my dreams and graduated, thank you so much for coming with a wonderful gift on my graduation day.
91. It was my dream to buy a new laptop, but you made my dream come true on my graduation day, thank you very much.
92. Thank you very much for your generous gift card, thanks to you I will be able to get many of my needs.
93. I really wanted to go on a post-graduation vacation, but I didn’t know how, thanks to your generous gift, I can go on vacation, thank you very much.
94. It’s nice to see that I have a family that is proud of my graduation, and I promise to do my best in my business life.
95. Thank you so much that I can get everything I need before starting my career thanks to the gift card you gave me.
96. I was expecting a gift for my graduation, but I didn’t know that you would meet all my needs, thank you very much.
97. Your graduation gift fascinated me, I don’t know what to say, thank you a thousand times.
98. Dear Dad, I knew your generosity but I wasn’t expecting a car as a graduation present, I love you so much, I still can’t believe my eyes.
99. Thank you a thousand times for accompanying me to my silly dances at my graduation and singing with me despite my bad voice.
100. I was never a good student until I met you, but you made me one of the best students in the school and had the biggest share in my graduation, thank you for everything.
Do you know more graduation thank you card messages? Share with us!
Hand-picked Great Quotes About Education and Graduation
“You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.”
“It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all—in which case, you fail by default.”
“I learned many great lessons from my father, not the least of which was that you can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.”
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”
Henry David Thoreau
“You have to dance a little bit before you step out into the world each day, because it changes the way you walk.”
“In response to those who say to stop dreaming and face reality, I say keep dreaming and make reality.”
“If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.”
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
“Do all the other things, the ambitious things—travel, get rich, get famous, innovate, lead, fall in love, make and lose fortunes but as you do, to the extent that you can, err in the direction of kindness.”
“There is nothing more beautiful than finding your course as you believe you bob aimlessly in the current. Wouldn’t you know that your path was there all along, waiting for you to knock, waiting for you to become. This path does not belong to your parents, your teachers, your leaders, or your lovers. Your path is your character defining itself more and more everyday like a photograph coming into focus.”
“Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors!”
Louisa May Alcott
“Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive: easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.”
Henry Peter Brougham
“When you take risks, you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.”
“So, I say to you, forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion. Honor your calling. Everybody has one. Trust your heart and success will come to you.”
“If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.”
Vincent Van Gogh
“The most rewarding things in life are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.”
“Now go, and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for you being here. Make good art.”
“What we learn with pleasure we never forget.”
“Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.”
“Instruction ends in the schoolroom, but education ends only with life.”
Frederick W. Robertson
“An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.”
“What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to the human soul.”
“You don’t go to university so you can punch a clock. You go to university so you can be in a position to make a difference.”
“The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.”
“It is absolutely still possible to make a difference.”
“Intelligence plus character—that is the goal of true education.”
Martin Luther King Jr.
“We may live in an age of instant messaging, instant gratification and Instagram, but there is no way to short circuit the path to success.”
“Now the first suggestion is to aim high, but be aware that even before you have reached your ultimate professional destination, if you always strive for excellence, you can and should have a substantial impact on the world in which you live.”
Sandra Day O’Connor
“The highest result of education is tolerance.”
“Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.”
“Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.”
“Real courage is holding on to a still voice in your head that says, ‘I must keep going.’ It’s that voice that says nothing is a failure if it is not final. That voice that says to you, ‘Get out of bed. Keep going. I will not quit.’”
“When you leave here, don’t forget why you came.”
Adlai E. Stevenson
Did you know that the new grads in Argentina are pelted with ketchup and syrup? For more graduations traditions around the world, check out the infographic below.