If there is something as important as a profile picture when using dating apps, it is to create one of the best tinder profiles. When online dating, you should create your dating profile to attract the girl’s attention for the first impression. The best way to have an attractive tinder profile is to create funny tinder bios.
You can create hilarious tinder bios with the funny tinder bio examples we have prepared for you, and you can use this in popular dating apps like Tinder to influence your potential matches thanks to the funny bio you have.
Even the simple guy can avoid getting a left swipe using one of the best funny tinder bios. Afterward, you can spend a good time talking about common interests. Also, a short bio isn’t always the best bio. Great minds always find a funny way and produce excellent examples, so you can improve yourself in this direction and have healthier relationships.
So without any further ado, let’s jump into 279 Funny Tinder Bios For Guys.
1. This isn’t your typical dream boy.
2. Your upcoming boyfriend.
3. I’m only for you.
4. Please. Make me your ex-boyfriend.
5. Let’s see what happens if we have some fun!
6. Listening to music or watching Netflix are two of my favorite pastimes.
7. I prefer my cheese grilled or fried.
8. If we come together, we’ll be able to do a lot.
9. I enjoy traveling. I’ve traveled the world twice.
10. I’m not claiming I’m flawless, but it’s your responsibility if you have an issue with me.
11. I like to talk about all the things you are not supposed to discuss in polite company.
12. Tired of hookups, the next goal is to find “True love”.
13. Professional bathroom singer. Seeking duet partner.
14. Swipe right if you are a real 90’s kids who remember the death of your innocence at the hand of soul crashing recession killing all the career opportunities.
15. I don’t have nightmares, I create them.
Short Funny Tinder Bios For Guys
16. It was love at first sight.
17. Don’t worry; if I take your breath away, I can do CPR.
18. 69 percent of gentlemen, 31% of ladies…… You’ll discover the truth.
19. My height is 5 feet and 10 inches.
20. Whiskey soup is my favorite soup. Fine, Optimus.
21. There’s a glass of wine and a steak waiting for you.
22. I come to you with nothing, but together we can do anything.
23. Material for a boyfriend. There are just two days remaining to take advantage of this offer.
24. I was surprised to find myself on Tinder.
25. I can tell you’re blushing since you seen my profile. Swipe-right.
26. Swipe right, I dare you.
27. This is an excellent bio.
28. Don’t marry me, but at the very least, bring me home.
29. I’m immersed in my fantasy world.
30. I’m looking for my lovely princess.
31. You do. Then, I do.
Best Tinder Bios For Guys Copy and Paste
32. You’ll have my friends hating you while you control every aspect of my life. What are you waiting for?
33. Our relationship should be like Nintendo 64–classic, fun to spend hours with, and every issue easily fixed by blowing on it then shoving it back in.
34. “I’m too good for this place and you’re all losers”.
35. Getting lost in the supermarket was scary, mamma would call out my name, and everyone would call out Polo, drowning out my pleas for help.
36. “I’m no good with bios.”
37. Our relationship should be like Nintendo 64–classic, fun to spend hours with, and every issue easily fixed by blowing on it then shoving it back in.
38. If you can eat more McDonald’s cheeseburgers than me, then swipe right let’s have a challenge.
39. Dark chocolate? Turtle cheesecake or cherry Garcia??
40. Sometimes I feel like I don’t have a dating partner. Sometimes, I feel like my only option is looking at girls and their pictures on the app they call Tinder, lonely as I am, together with a swipe right.
41. I’m just a boy standing in front of a girl, asking her if she’s going to eat the rest of that pizza.
42. I am banking on your standards being a lot lower than mines.
43. If you can’t handle me at my worst, then leave because I don’t have the best. I’m always awful.
44. Next ups: windsurfing lessons. Swipe right to join!
45. I’m not a Tinder Swindler. Not that cool at all.
46. “I am so glad I swiped right.”- future you.
Funny Tinder Bios for Guys
47. Excuse me, if I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?
48. I am 6 feet & 4 inches. Those are two measurements
49. Living alone for the first time. Kayaking, craft beer, my dog, good books, good music, everything else. I like talking about all the things you’re not supposed to discuss in polite company. I need more Lake Michigan in my life. Straightforwardness is greatly appreciated.”
50. Your eyes are beautiful. Oh, wait… did you just blushed? Then swipe right.
51. “Premium Cat Facts available on request. I’m six feet, 6’6 in heels, and 8’4 instills. I have ten suits so I make a great plus one for your summer weddings. I enjoy exploring, eating out, meeting new people, and the Oxford comma. My dog hates pictures. I have multiple passports, but I’m not a spy. Tell me where you need residency, and I’ll marry you there to get you in.”
52. Made 50 Shades of Grey seems nothing in front of me. Just kidding, I’m not that hard.
53. English, Terrible comedian, 6 ft – perfect big spoon, Good cook Animal Lover Winner of a Beauty contest in monopoly, Owner of car, Good whistler, Gym goer, Spider killer, Disney world regular, Best hair where I work.
54. Don’t bother messaging me if you are only looking for hookups.
55. “6’5 and easy-going… BA in history and literature but proudly employed in construction. Big fan of wandering the city, be it on foot or a bike, and exploring all it has to offer. Avid reader, cook, snowboarder, and film buff.”
56. Swipe the direction of the one you think is more attractive. Plot twist: I win both ways.
57. Don’t judge you are on tinder too.
58. I want someone I can laugh with and be silly with.
59. Aren’t your legs hurting? Because you have been running in my mind since ever I saw your profile.
60. I’m not racist, I hate everyone equally.
61. A coach who just entered the field.
Best Tinder Bios for Hookups
62. Not picky about how tall you are, because everyone is the same height in bed.
63. If you’re looking for someone with a personality, you’re in luck! I have multiple.
64.Looking for someone to hold the door open for me, but slap my butt as I walk through.
65. You look like my next mistake.
66. I don’t make mistakes, I just date them.
67. I’m vaxxed and waxed. Do what you will with that information.
68. Just looking for something super casual, like marriage and children. Nothing serious!
69. Pros and cons of dating me: Pro, you won’t be single. Con: You’ll be dating me.
70. Two truths and a lie: I ran the Boston Marathon, I hate pineapple on pizza, one of these is a lie.
71. My dog’s name is Remi, and he’s looking for a mother. I, however, am looking for a mommy.
72. I’m here because I’m too lazy to find my soulmate and my mom said that I’m getting old.
73. Leave a message after the beep.
74. “Was that an earthquake, or did I just rock your world?”
75. You might be asked to leave soon. You’re making the other women look really bad.
76. Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa want for Christmas?
Creative Tinder Bios for Guys
77. “Excuse me, but I think you dropped something right here… your JAW!”
78. “I can die happy now, cause I’ve just seen a piece of heaven.”
79. Were you arrested earlier? It has got to be illegal to look that good.
80. I am a guy interested in destroying your lipstick, not your mascara.
81. I like to eat.
82. I want someone who is opinionated and confident in themselves. Someone who can make me laugh and knows how to enjoy life.
83. Last time I was someone’s type I was donating blood.
84. Most of the tinder bios I’ve seen are boring.
85. I’m a programmer, I don’t want to say what kind of code though.
86. If you can’t handle me at my worst, then how will you be able to love all of the versions of me?
87. I’m a man’s man, i.
88. If you are a feminist, then I am not interested in you.
89. Life is about the small moments.
90. I’m one of those guys who act like they don’t care about anything but really deep down inside they are a mess.
91. I’m not saying I am perfect but if you have a problem with me, it’s your fault.
92. I am easy going but I love to laugh.
Simple Tinder Bios for Guys for just a Simple Date
93. I love to travel. I’ve been around the globe twice.
94. Let’s have some fun and see what happens!
95. You are seeing the best of me and I hope you like it.
96. If we get together then we will be able to do.
97. I’m a bit of an introvert but when I get to know someone, all the light bulbs come on.
98. My name is Alex but some people call me “The Great” they don’t know how right they are.
99. Finding myself is my mission in life.
100. I am a great listener, my friends are always confiding in me. I’m the go-to person for the advice!
101. My favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate chip cookie dough.
102. I will be your best friend for the day.
103. An avid gamer with no plans of stopping any time soon 🙂
104. Most people who know me would probably call me a beach bum.
105. I don’t have much to say about me, but I am very laid back and easygoing.
106. I enjoy listening to music or watching Netflix.
Witty Tinder Bios For Male To Inspire From
107. There’s never a dull moment with me around!
108. I’m not a weirdo, I just have an unusual sense of humor.
109. Love is something worth giving yourself 100%.
110. A man who knows what he wants and goes after it; but remembers to be sensitive and caring too.
111. I do not have a girlfriend, but I am looking.
112. Give me some time and I will make that your reality.
113. I am the only one who can put a smile on your face.
114. You’ll be my best friend for the day.
115. You’ll be my best friend for the day.
116. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I will answer them as soon as possible.
117. Giving importance to things that are of no importance, I always try to find the happy side of things.
118. Loving yourself is the greatest love of all.
119. I can’t live without my smart watch.
120. I am honest and friendly.
121. Your search ends here.
122. Giving importance to someone or something that is of no importance,
123. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I will answer them as soon as possible.
124. if I were the sun I would shine every day.
125. I am an easy-going person with a spunky personality. Who wants more?
Dirty Funny Tinder Bios For Guys
126. I’m not the typical guy.
127. Do you think I am more annoying than a mosquito?
128. A tall man on one side and a short woman on the other- that’s me.
129. Always finding myself in awkward situations with my friends.
130. Don’t be afraid to message me with any questions or feedback you have!
131. I was the potato in the potato salad.
132. Are you ready to be my valentine?
133. I am not waiting for Miss. Right to come along, I am creating her.
134. A house is not just walls and floors. It’s the people inside who make it a home.
135. Do you need a wingman?
136. Seeing my profile, do you think I am more into.
137. I’m either really good or bad at math depending on if I slept well last night.
138. I’m not just the guy on Tinder, I am also your best friend on Facebook!
139. It’s hard to find someone who can be both a friend and lover.
140. I’m not looking for a relationship, I am just trying to avoid being lonely.
141. Do you need someone to share your Netflix password with?
142. Hi there! A friend told me about this place so now I have you on my list too 🙂
143. A man without the love of his woman is nothing and vice versa!
Best Tinder Bios to Get Laid
144. I’m not looking for anything serious, just someone to watch Netflix with.
145. Are you looking for a partner?
146. Do you need me to bring your boyfriend food while he watches sports all day long? I’d be glad to!
147. Tinder is one of the worst dating apps because it’s so superficial.
148. My leg is tired of kicking you out, please stop.
149. If we met on tinder, please don’t make this awkward.
150. Hi there! A friend told me about this place so now I have you on my list.
151. I am not looking for anything serious, just fun times.
152. I’m not looking to hook up with anyone on here. I just want someone who is as weird as me and we can sit awkwardly next to each other at the bar for hours without saying a word.
153. You think that I’m trying to get laid but I don’t want that. I just want someone who can hold an intellectual conversation with me for more than five minutes without interrupting and asking a bunch of questions about my job or whatnot.
154. This is my Tinder profile because apparently nobody will date me in real life so now I have to resort to meeting people online.
For an eye-opening Tinder experiment, check out this engineer’s story and the application he developed to increase his changes: I Swiped Right for Everybody on Tinder for 6 Months. Here is What Happened
Best Tinder Bio Quotes for Guy
155. I have a lot of hobbies including Netflix, but I enjoy putting my phone down sometimes to go outside for some fresh air.
156. Most of the tinder bios I read are boring and predictable so here is mine.
157. I want to eat a burrito right now with the girl I just matched up with.
158. If you want an easy-going guy who will never argue with you about anything then this might be the profile for you.
159. I can’t think of anything more boring than filling out these bios so if you want to know me message or text me.
160. I’m not good at writing a bio so I’ll spare you all of my personal information.
161. I am a gentleman and will open the door for you, kiss your hand when we meet, and make sure that our date is unforgettable.
162. My bio depends on what I feel like doing.
163. I’m looking for someone that can have fun with no strings attached while also holding an intellectual conversation.
164. This is all you need to know about me, so message or text me if you want to learn more.
165. I’m the guy with a potty mouth who gets all of your friends to laugh.
166. So do you think you can handle that?
167. I’m not looking for a relationship or anything serious; I just want someone who can have fun with me and make sure that my day doesn’t get boring.
167. This is not about me, this is about you.
168. You’re probably wondering why I don’t have any pictures on my profile because in our digital age we need something more than an image anyway, so give me a message and we’ll get acquainted!
169. Message if you’re on the same page as me.
170. If you think we could be friends then message me!
Tinder About Me For Guys
171. Prince on the streets and a freak in the sheets.
172. Hobbies: Cooking extravagant dinners, giving massages, and paying compliments.
173. Cause all of me loves all of you.
174. A gentleman and a scholar.
175. Tie your shoes! Wouldn’t want you falling for anyone else.
176. I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream.
177. If it feels right swipe right.
178. Are you Jamaican? Because you’re Jamaican me crazy!
179. Would you be there to catch me if I fall for you?
180. Fan of long walks on the beach, energizing small talk, and LSD.
181. Feel free to add me to your to-do list.
182. What has teeth and holds back the hulk? My pants fly.
183. I think my cellphone is broken. It doesn’t have your number in it.
184. Are you a pie? Because I want a piece.
185. I think I’m lost. Could you give me directions to your bedroom?
186. Cool cat.
187. 90 degrees and right up your alley.
188. Loose change looking for a dime.
189. Are you ok? It’s a long fall from heaven.
190. I rearranged the alphabet and put U and I together.
191. Breakfast is my second favorite thing to eat in bed…
192. Awarded #1 cuddler in ____.
193. Enlightened cinema and respite.
195. If I was a triangle I’d be an acute one.
196. I’ve got my ion you #nerd.
197. Alfalfa male.
198. I’ve got cold feet because you’ve knocked my socks off
199. Looking for someone to get older with. One night older…
200. Are you on fire, or do you always look this hot.
201. What’s your name? Can I call you mine?
Great Ideas for Good Tinder Bio Lines
Tinder pics are an important thing of course, but you need tinder bio ideas to have a hilarious tinder profile. Meeting people on social media is a good thing, but a good photo is not enough. To reach the ultimate goal, your own bio is a great way to respond to your message.
203. Batshit crazy… for you.
204. Wedding cake model.
205. Not drunk, but intoxicated by you.
206. I’ve got junk in the trunk.
207. Gardener looking to put tulips together.
208. Just your type.
209. It’s official, my Dr. is recommending vitamin U.
210. If I said you have a banging body, would you hold it against me?
211. I think you dropped something… is it your jaw?
212. Turn my floppy disk into a hard drive.
213. Are you French? If so Effiel for you.
214. Hey cutie. The sun isn’t the only thing that rises when I’m with you.
215. Is your body from McDonald’s? Because I’m loving it!
216. You look nice, but you’d look even better in my bed.
217. No, No Drama.
218. Do you play soccer? Because you look like a keeper.
219. Is it hot in here, or is that just you?
220. If you were words in a book, you would be fine print.
221. Hello! Do you have a second for me to hit on you?
222. Every time I look at you I smile.
223. Like a dull knife, life without you is pointless.
224. Naughty or nice? You decide.
225. Is it windy or did you blow me away?
226. On a scale from one to America, how free are you this weekend?
227. It’s crazy, I know. You look a lot like my next girlfriend.
228. If you’re feeling down I can feel you up.
And here’s the last set of Funniest Tinder Bios and Best Tinder Taglines For Guys.
229. Things you need to know about me. First off, if we go out, you’re paying. Not just for me but for my wife if she shows up. And she’s a drinker. Sex isn’t guaranteed after that. If I’m interested, I’ll place my underpants on the table. Fold them in three and place them in your handbag. Return them washed and we will consummate passionately. I dislike women who aren’t shallow. A plus if you wear my mom’s perfume and fit perfectly in the void she left. I’m 6ft&4inches. Those are 2 measurements.
230. My perfect date? I pick you up at 8 for half-priced apps at the Bees. We get there to find out half-price doesn’t start until 9. You offer to wait but I say it’s fine. We get our food. I say you look pretty. ‘What?’ I say I’m kinda chilly. You agree. I offer to go to the movies but you are tired/have to do laundry. I take you home and awkwardly hug you in your driveway. I go home and Tweet about finding true love. I get two favorites and a reply calling me a ‘fagit’. The perfect date.
231. I keep 300 heifers satisfied every day, looking to make that 301.
232. Whenever I meet a pretty girl, the first thing I look for is intelligence. Because if she doesn’t have that, she’s mine.
6ft – perfect big spoon
Winner of a beauty contest in Monopoly
Owner of car
Disney World regular
Best hair where I work
Two dogs in a human costume
234. I’m the puppy. You can also find me on Sniffr (it’s like Tinder but for dogs).
235. Sooo you’re looking for ‘the one’ huh? You’ll find him… but you’ll be so sexually starved when you do that you’ll fu*k him on the first date, he will lose interest, the sweet texts will stop and you’ll be all alone with your pizza rolls swiping left and right again while he dates someone who’s challenging enough to keep his interest for longer than a weekend.
We can break that cycle – together.
I will save you.
5 Stars: ‘A perfect gentleman’ – Anonymous Tinder woman
5 Stars: ‘Made 50 Shades of Grey seem as tame as the Teletubbies’ – Anonymous Tinder woman
1 Star: ‘Stop asking me for a review you weirdo’ – Anonymous Tinder woman
5 Stars: ‘So sweet’ – Mark’s mum.”
237. I’m not good at taking off bras so don’t worry, I won’t ask you for casual sex.
I have an AMD graphics card, so you can say I’m used to things getting hot quickly. I’ll definitely get you to POST.
238. You could be my future ex-wife.
239. Two things I don’t fuck with: rattlesnakes and condoms.
240. To the girls over 30: I’m an anaesthesiologist looking to start a family. To the girls under 30: I’m hung and breed Labrador pups.
241. I’ll treat you like a Disney princess on the streets and a porn princess between the sheets.
242. I’m looking for a girl who is super mean. She also has to be really clingy and jealous. I prefer women who talk a lot about their ex and a love for da bootyliciousness. In my free time, I like to take off my shirt and take selfies. I’m super in shape thanks to my strict diet of Mountain Dew and Twizzlers. We’re a Twizzler family, Red Vines have no place in my home. I work nights fighting crime. I’m not saying I’m Batman but I am saying no one has seen the Riddler in Austin, Texas.
243. I asked my yoga teacher if she could teach me to do the splits, she said, ‘How flexible are you?’ I said, ‘I can’t do Tuesdays.
244. 73% gentleman. 27% rogue.
245. Hello Ladies,
Look at the last guy you matched, now back to me, now back to the last guy you matched, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me but if he stopped leaving his bio blank and had better pictures, he could be like me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on Tinder with the man of your dreams. What’s in your hand, back to me. I have it. It’s a pizza with your favorite toppings on it. Look again, the pizza is now your favorite dog. Anything’s possible when you match me on Tinder.
246. Taller than you in heels. Love positive people, quirks, good wine, Italian food, tense movies, live music, decadence. Open to most things but let’s start with a casual date.
247. I am a rocket scientist. I’ve appeared on the cover of GQ – twice. And after mastering Italian, I became an international super spy. Right now, I’m yachting my way across the Caribbean, stealing top-secret information, and sipping Mai Tais… shaken, not stirred. Okay, fine. I exaggerated *just* a smidge. But I do like a good Mai Tai and I got a B+ in my 5th grade science class. Message me for more straight talk and I’ll send you FB links, photos of science fair trophies and much MUCH more.
248. I’m actually looking for the one girl who dislikes to laugh and hates good music. Bonus points if you dislike the outdoors. If I ever find myself face to face with a Tinder then I’m likely in trouble so drop the camera and GET HELP! I’m 6’1 so please be taller than me in heels.
249. Pizza is my second favorite thing to eat in bed.
250. If our conversations don’t bang, neither will our genitals.
251. Everyone deserves a chance, so do I.
252. Netflix and chill? More like intense intellectual conversation and then rough sex.
253. Don’t know why Tinder thinks I’m 18. I’m actually 30.
254. Just doing this because my girlfriend did. She said it doesn’t mean anything. Message the shit out of me.
255. One like you have never had before.
256. Hit me up with 1 for a cheesy pickup line, 2 for a dad joke.
257. Two reasons to date me:
1. Because you’d be the good-looking one
258. I always keep a loaded gun on my nightstand in the event of an intruder, so I can shoot myself to avoid meeting new people.
259. So here’s how this will go:
We’ll exchange punny pick up lines
I’ll make small talk, you will mention the puppy
Pretty sure it’ll get flirty
Eventually, you’ll send me your number
Risking it all, I ask you out and you say yes
I wasn’t expecting to get this far
Good chance we’ll get drunk at a party or bar
Hey wanna choose what happens next?
Then go and read the first letter of each line.
260. I like long walks on the beach with my girlfriend, until the LSD wears off and I realize I’m just dragging a stolen mannequin around a Wendy’s parking lot.
261. Honestly, I’m just here looking for my parents. They disappeared one night a few years ago and I heard I might be able to find them here. Please contact me if you have any pertinent information.
262. For the love of God, someone please date me so I can stop taking my mom to costume parties.
263. Kinda girl you would take home to your mom but would blow you on the way there.
264. If you can eat more McDonald’s cheeseburgers than me then I’ll suck your d*ck.
265. If you like protein shake and getting caught at the gym, if you’re not into CrossFit, if you have half a brain, if you like making gains at midnight, while curling in the squat rack, I’m the love that you’ve looked for, message me and be swole m8.
266. I’d like to cover you in peanut butter and see how much I could lick off before my peanut butter allergy killed me.
267. Married. Couple of kids. Looking for some side action. Just kidding. Single. 3 Tamagotchis. Looking for someone to take to family events so they’ll stop thinking something’s wrong with me.
268. On our first date, I will carve our initials into a tree. It’s the most romantic way of letting you know I have a knife.
269. There’s too much blood in my alcohol system.
270. Any pizza is a personal pizza if you try hard and believe in yourself.
271. Dear NASA, Your mom thought I was big enough.
272. I could fire off a cute pickup line to impress a girl like you, but the truth is that I’m not that kinda guy. I’m a simple dude hoping to make you smile with cute conversations over coffee. Wontcha?
273. I’m really only here because my family’s begining to think it’s weird that I keep showing up to family events like, weddings, Christmas and baby showers with my Danny Devito cutout and demanding they set a place for him.
274. Damn boy you could be my GPA because I know I can do better i’m just too lazy to actually try.
275. How many different animals did we have to jump on the backs of before we discovered horses were cool with it?
276. Always classy, never trashy, and little bit sassy.
277. I’ll be Burger King and you’ll be McDonald, I’ll have it my way and you’ll be loving it.
278. Grandfather seeking companion for granddaughter. She suffers from poor choices.
279. It’s tough being a single mom. Or so I’m told, I wouldn’t know; I don’t have kids.