People are born, grow up, get older and die. At least that’s what we expect, even if there are people we lose at an early age. We think that every death is an early death. Because when you look at the people who have achieved success in history, you can see that they have achieved many successes even after the age of 50-60. In this post, we list hand-picked simple and short condolence card messages to make hard days easier to pass.
We are so busy with worldly affairs that we forget that death can knock on our door at any moment. Although this situation that will happen to all of us is very sad, maybe it makes life more meaningful. If you are now in middle age, we think that you have faced such difficult situations.
One of the most difficult times for a friend is receiving the news of the death of their loved one. From the first moment they receive the news, they have mixed feelings. It is as if time has stopped and they feel helpless.
You may not be able to be there when your friend who is in such a difficult situation needs support, but you can show that you are ready to help and understand by sending a message.
105 Simple and Short Condolence Card Messages
Here are 105 Condolence Card Messages for your friends who lost their loved ones:
1. I was very sad when I learned that your mother passed away, but in such cases, there is nothing one can do. I want you to know that I’m with you with all my heart, and as a friend, I’m available if there’s anything I can help with.
2. When I got this bad news, I remembered the first time I met him, he was a wonderful person. This loss has affected us all deeply, please accept my deepest condolences. We will never forget him and he will always beautifully remain in our memories.
3. He shares your pain and wishes you to accept my condolences for your loss. You can reach me at any time of the day and ask for help in any matter, or you can call to have a little chat and clear your head.
4. Wonderful moments and great conversations remained from him, I hope we can all leave such things behind. My heart will be with you as you mourn, please convey my condolences to your family.
5. I am deeply saddened to hear of your father’s passing, he was a wonderful man and we will always remember him that way. Now is the time to mourn and bid him farewell, my heart is with you.
6. I want you to know that you are in my mind and heart during these difficult days, I understand the pain you are going through and I know this feeling of helplessness very well. We want you and your family to accept our deepest condolences and let you know that all your colleagues love you very much.
7. It may be someone you greet once or spent years with, but I know how it feels when you lose someone you know and love. You should know that we are always by your side while you are experiencing your pain on these difficult days.
8. We ask you to accept our condolences on this sad day and let you know that we share your family’s grief. I want you to know that we love you very much, just make a phone call whenever you want to talk about any subject.
9. Your uncle was someone we all loved and respected, and we were very saddened by the news of his death. We are grateful for what he has taught us and we will really miss his conversation, my condolences.
10. I know that you are going through difficult and dark days right now, but unfortunately, this is the law of life. When you’re looking for a friend to hug, a shoulder to cry on, or just someone to chat with, I’ll be there. My condolences and I share your pain, my dear friend.
11. I know how strong you are, you will get through these difficult times and whenever you need a warm hug or a friend to talk to, I will be here. We will all live this cruel truth of life and leave this world with good memories.
12. I know how difficult it is to take care of other things while mourning the death of your loved one, so you can call me at any time of the day, I will come to help immediately. Condolences, my dear friend, these pains will pass and good memories will remain.
13. Know that you are on my mind on these painful days and accept my condolences. It is not possible to describe the pain of losing a loved one, but now he has found peace and we only have to remember him with good memories.
14. It may seem like life has no meaning when our loved ones leave this world, but when this pain and sorrow subsides, you will be reborn. We must live life as it is, my friend, my condolences.
15. He will now keep his place in our most beautiful memories and we will find solace in these memories. I wish you to accept my condolences and I want you to know that I am with you with all my heart, ready to help.
16. When you lose someone you love, you feel like you have nowhere to go and nothing to do, but when these days are gone, your pain begins to subside and you begin to remember the person you lost with the best memories. My condolences to you and your family, and I want you to know that if you’re looking for a friend to talk to, you can reach me.
17. While you are grieving the loss of a loved one, you may need help with the rest of your life, you can call me whenever you want and you should know that I will do my best, my condolences my dear friend.
18. Although it is very sad to lose our loved ones, it is a fact of life and we have to live with these facts. But there is another fact of life, which is the support of your friends on such days, and we, as your friends, are ready to help you in any way possible.
19. It is very sad to lose our loved ones, but also experiencing the loss of such a valuable person deeply affected us all. We want you to know that our minds and hearts are with you during this challenging time of life, our condolences.
20. I know very well the pain of losing someone you love and I understand you very well, my dear friend. As I send my deepest condolences, I want you to know that my heart is with you, and I wish you peace of mind.
21. I would never want my dearest friend to experience this pain, but it is a fact of life and it can happen at any time. Now that person you lost will continue to live with you in your memories, and every time we remember her, we will have a different feeling.
22. My condolences to your family during this sad time and I want you to know that if there is anything I can do, you should not hesitate to call. True friends are for times like these, as they live in our memories now, we will honor those memories and continue to live on.
23. I feel very lucky to have had the opportunity to get to know your older brother during the time I spent with your family. He was a great friend and an empowering brother, and even though he’s gone now, we will always remember him in his best form.
24. At such times, one does not know what to say and is worried about choosing the right words. I want you to know that I am with you with all my heart and will do whatever you need for comfort, my dear friend, my condolences.
25. Unfortunately, losing our loved ones is not changeable, but losing them does not mean that we lose the memories we had with them. We find solace in thinking about the memories of our friends who are no longer alive, and we accept the realities of life.
26. I am deeply saddened to hear of your loss and as someone who has lost a loved one very recently, I can understand your pain. Your pain may be fresh and at your worst right now, but in time your pain will subside and you will find solace in the memories.
27. Maybe you were thinking about what to do tomorrow, maybe you had different problems, but now all you can think about in such situations is your lost relative. My condolences and I want you to know that I am available if you need a friend to talk to or need help with anything.
28. I would like to convey my deepest condolences in this painful time, I want you to know that I am so sad that I have lost a loved one. I wish there was a word to relieve your pain and I would say it over and over, but in such situations, people are helpless.
29. Our condolences to you on this day of pain and sorrow, such sad days are times that remind us of the meaning of life and change our perspective. We live in a world where we have to say goodbye to our loved ones one day, but despite everything, life goes on.
30. We have heard of your painful loss and would like to send you our love and condolences. At such times, one may feel as if the world has been destroyed, but we are with you with our love. We want you to know that your current feelings will be left behind and will be replaced by peace.
31. When you lose a family member, there is a huge void in your life, but we have to get used to this situation and move on with our lives. I am very sorry for the loss of your grandfather and send you my deepest condolences, I want you to know that I am ready for any help.
32. We never expected you to experience such a loss, the age was still very young, so we felt much more sorry for this situation. We understand your pain, wish you our condolences, and hope you find peace as soon as possible.
33. Regardless of age, people do not want to lose their loved ones, but there is such a fact of life and we have to experience these situations. We want you to know how sorry we are for your loss, and we send you our condolences.
34. Your grandmother was a truly wonderful person, I wish we had the opportunity to know her years ago, but despite everything, she left us so many good memories. We share your pain and want you to know that we will miss your dear grandmother as much as you do, our condolences.
35. Although he is no longer in this world now, he has lived a wonderful life thus far, and we should be comforted by that. We are very sorry for your loss, please try to stay calm, condolences.
36. I am very sorry to hear that you lost your aunt, I am very happy that we had the opportunity to get to know her because she was such a wonderful person, my condolences.
37. My condolences to your entire family and I ask you to call me if there is anything I can help with, considering me as a member of your family. His loss means that another wonderful person is gone from this world, but the memories he left will continue to live with you.
38. All deaths are untimely, but some deaths can happen really early. Your brother’s death was also a very early death for us, we loved him so much, I wish another fate was possible, our condolences.
39. We were really devastated when we got this sad news, we loved him very much, we are still in shock, my condolences.
40. We are all deeply saddened by the death of your son, he was a great colleague and an exemplary person. If you need any help, you can call us as your son, my condolences.
41. We realize how much this unexpected loss has affected your family, our condolences, dear friends. We, like your relatives, would like to state that we are ready to do our best to help you in this difficult time.
42. I am so sorry for your loss, you may not find the energy to do other work at times like these, but I am with you.
43. He was always our joy and mentor, I’m sorry we lost such a precious person. My condolences and I want you to know that his memories will live with us forever.
44. Although it is very painful to lose our loved ones, we will all experience it and we should know that we are guests in this world. His memories will live on with us, and that is how we will find solace.
45. I was really devastated when I heard of your father’s passing, he was a wonderful person who made sure we had a great time. We will all feel his absence, it was a very early loss, my condolences.
46. He brought pure goodness into this world, I’m sure no one can be like him, my condolences.
47. Hearing about the loss of a family member must be one of the saddest things in this world. Now that you have to take more responsibility for your family, I want you to know that I am ready to help you in any way possible during this period.
48. He was a very important person and lived a beautiful life, we wish everyone could live a beautiful life like him. We deeply feel your pain and send our condolences to you.
49. He always made us laugh, he was there for us on our worst days. We have already begun to feel his absence, condolences to all of you.
50. Families help each other in such difficult situations, and we understand your pain and want you to know that we are ready to help in any way. My condolences, it’s a very sad situation, we hope your pain will go away as soon as possible.
51. He has now fallen into an eternal sleep and rests in peace. We will talk about the memories he left behind and wait for our pain to subside.
52. You will keep his memories alive as his children and live your life worthy of him, my condolences, you can call me when you need something.
53. When we look at the stars at night, when the sun rises during the day, we will remember him and find solace in the memories he left us. We are saddened by the loss of a wonderful person, I wish patience to all of you.
54. One day we will all experience the same end, the important thing is to live a great life and make good friendships until that day comes. My condolences to all of you and I want you to know that I can’t describe my sadness.
55. I am sad to say goodbye to a friend of ours on his last journey, I hope he sleeps peacefully and we can remember his happy days and console ourselves.
56. Life has to end and unfortunately, we do not know when it will end. Our pain is so big and there is nothing we can do, I wish patience and condolences to all of us.
57. In times like these, when we lose our loved ones, our perspective on life changes and this loss makes us mature a little more.
58. He lived his life in the best way and left this world. What we have to do is keep his memories alive and wait for our pain to subside.
59. He will live in our hearts forever because he had such a great character to truly deserve it, I’m starting to miss him already.
59. He was a man of mature character and crazy spirit who knew how to enjoy every second of life. We all want to live a life like him, our condolences.
60. She was an angelic woman who always tried to keep us together. It is very sad that she is now gone from the world, her absence has affected us deeply.
61. He loved singing, cars and nature, and we will keep his memory alive and remember him by doing what he loves.
62. Death cannot separate her from us, she has left us with so many memories and affections that we can find solace in them forever.
63. He left behind two wonderful children and a wonderful wife, who will cherish his memories and continue to live a life worthy of him.
64. Whenever I go to a cemetery, I think that one day I will be there too, and now we are saying goodbye to one of our closest friends, my condolences.
65. When we experience such losses, we understand how important time is and how short life is, my condolences to you and I want you to know that I expect you to call me when you need help.
66. No matter what we experience, this is the end of life, a journey that ends suddenly and has no return. I wish you all peaceful days on this journey called life and I hope you accept my condolences.
67. We all have some days on this earth, he has filled his days on this earth and we know it’s our turn. Now is the time to keep him alive with memories and to console ourselves.
68. Death cannot separate lovers, and I know that your bond with your husband will last forever, and I send my condolences to you and your two wonderful children.
69. Death thinks it has stolen the people we love from us, but their memories live on with us forever. Now is the time to remember the memories that death can never steal from us and to ease our pain.
70. When we experience such losses, we understand better that we should not postpone anything in life and we want to do something as soon as possible. I know that you will want to live a much fuller life once your pain is relieved, and I hope you accept my condolences.
71. The pain of death is not like any other pain because those who leave do not come back, but we can thank them for all the good times they gave us and try to relax.
72. Immortality is being loved while living in this world, I want to say that your beloved wife is also among the immortals and my condolences. Thank you for accepting these condolence card messages.
73. When you lose the person you love most in this world, you feel like you have no one left, but when you look for a friend to talk to or a shoulder to lay your head on, I will be here to send my condolences.
74. Condolences, my dear friend, when we lose loved ones, we begin to rethink life. Sometimes it happens when we make very serious decisions, but we must try to remain calm until our pain subsides.
75. I know you’ve heard all the words of comfort, I just want you to know that I’m available to help if you need it, and I send my condolences.
76. We all have an end to life, we try to live as well as we can until that day comes. Your brother was also a wonderful person who managed to live a really good life, my condolences.
77. I totally understand the pain you are going through, I know you will find it difficult to do many things at times like these, and I want you to understand that you simply can call me whenever you would like help.
78. I know you had very good days with her, she was someone who won the love of all of us in a short time, but this sad news shocked us all, my condolences.
79. Losing a loved one is one of the worst days that will test your patience, as someone who has experienced such times before, you can call me for whatever you need.
80. We will never forget his smiling face and his stories that made us laugh, we still can’t believe he died, thank you.
81. He showed us self-confidence, always being positive, and the beautiful aspects of life. We are already beginning to feel his absence, I understand your pain and offer my condolences.
82. Some people leave memories that are remembered forever in this world, and your dear father was one of those people. I wish we had a chance to chat with him more.
83. We feel very lucky to know someone special like her, she was a very valuable person, my condolences.
84. He was the most honest and courageous man we have ever known, he set an example and gave us great information. We will always remember him and keep his memories alive, thank you.
85. We understand the sadness in your heart, we will never forget her, but this pain will subside in time and we will continue to remember her with good memories.
86. While I was with you in all your happy moments, it saddens me even more that I cannot be with you when you are experiencing such pain, my condolences, my dear friend.
87. We have lost more than a teammate, a true friend, we can see you as your son and want you to know that we are ready to help if you need anything.
88. Even though we can’t be with you right now, our hearts are with you, we understand your pain. We want to come as soon as possible and do our best for you, thank you.
89. He got rid of all his pain, now he is resting in peace and we will continue our lives as his friends who will keep his memories alive.
90. Today, our pain is great, our eyes are wet, but she left us such beautiful memories that we will always remember them with a smile on our faces.
91. Life is a magical journey that we cannot tell when it begins and when it ends, our dear friend has completed this journey and will continue to live in our memories.
92. When we lose a friend whose plans we know, we understand that we should not think too much about our own plans and concerns. On such a painful day, life begins to look different, my condolences to all of you, my dear friends.
93. When we lose a young friend, we understand that we shouldn’t take life too seriously, what we can do next is to remember him well and respect his memories.
94. There will come a day when all of our lives will come to an end, until that day comes, we should enjoy life and remember our friends who passed away before us, our condolences to all of us.
95. No word will bring him back, but remembering him in the best way will comfort us. Our condolences, my friends, we have lost a very valuable friend.
96. Our dear friend, who we lost today, both saddened us and reminded us that one day all of our lives will end. No words can relieve our pain, our condolences, we will miss him very much.
97. In times like these we realize how close death is to us, thank you, my dear friends, if you need help, don’t hesitate to call.
98. On days like these, when we remember that the world is temporary, words lose their meaning and we have nothing to say but condolences.
99. She was a wonderful friend who earned our love and respect and gave us her wisdom and affection, we are very sorry to lose her, our condolences to all of us.
100. The bitter truths of life continue to knock on our door, we understand your pain and we want you to know that we will continue to remember him with his best memories.
101. Losing a loved one like this in this life where we are greedy as if we are going to live forever makes us question the meaning of life. My dear friends, condolences to all of us, we will never forget his smile.
102. We are very saddened by the news of her death, we still do not want to believe that it is true, but we can do nothing but send our condolences.
103. It is really difficult to choose the right words when sending condolences, we share your sadness and wish you patience.
104. Your son, who passed away, was our dearest friend, he had the courage and good morals, we will miss him very much, my condolences.
105. We are deeply saddened by the news of your daughter’s death, we know it is an indescribable pain and we send our condolences to you.
Do you know more condolence card messages? Share with us!